Tuesday, September 08, 2009

You never know what personal hell a person can be going through by reading their blog. I was visiting another blog today, and left a comment on a quilt. The blogger emailed me back a thank you for what I do for her… Relay For Life. She is fighting cancer horribly right now. I’d never visited that lady’s blog before, but she is on one of my Yahoo Groups, and has been following my story, or lack of … I never knew she was a triple survivor, fighting again. She asked me how my “case” was going. Interestingly we heard news today, hateful hurtful news, none of it good, something that was only going to make this drag on and on and on. And the whole time the person we started this for is losing more and more of herself every day.
Alzheimers sucks
Cancer sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge