Sunday, September 06, 2009

Followers

One of my friends, and yes even after this comment I will call her a friend, said I was trying to up my number of followers as an ego booster. Maybe she was right, I don’t know, but honestly, I have enough followers already…. Not on my blog but on my web page. I’ve had the web site up for quite a few years now, and have been on my current server for eight years. When I sign into the server it shows me how many visitors I have that day and the current month. I rarely check those numbers, but when I upped my space recently that number was brought to my attention. I am averaging between 9 and 10 thousand hits a month.. That’s more than enough followers for my ego thank you very much, LOL!

Anyway, I am doing a mystery on here, and it will be a very mysterious mystery… I am not going to tell you when I am posting a new clue, you will have to check in often to find out. And I am not going to leave the clues up either… they will stay on line a few days or weeks I don’t know for sure yet. Several clues will be up at a time, and then the oldest one will disappear.

If you miss one, well you know me, I’m looking for a donation! If you miss a clue and like the pattern, well ….. make a donation and you get the whole pattern. (Hey, I’m only talking $5 and it will go straight to ACS, you pay them not me!)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a fun mystery. I need to make my payment soon. You do such good work with your talent and for such an important cause.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge