Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bloggers questions

Where did you come from? No, not where do you live, but which blog brought you to mine, or which web link. Sometimes I’ll end up on someone’s blog, and have no idea how I got there, or why, LOL!

I love to follow the rings, click on the next or previous and see how far I can go, or what I can find. I’m always greatly disappointed when I get to a dead end. That’s someone who didn’t follow the web ring blog rules and post the blog ring jpg on their blog. SO where did you come from today? What brought you to the DelawareQuilts.Blogspot?

Why do bloggers want to know where the people who are visiting their sites live? It always tickles me when I visit a blog that has a live traffic feed, and I see someone from Lewes Delaware USA is visiting that site, until I realize it’s me, and I leave in a hurry before I get caught goofing off again.

Why do bloggers have a counter? Do you really want to know how many people visit you? Not me, I’m sure there are at least six or seven who check here daily, because they call or email me when I haven’t posted in a while.

I like visiting blogs that other quilters read too, occasionally I will start at one person’s blog, and visit all the blogs she says she reads, and then all the ones someone on her list says she reads and so on and so on until the day is done and I’ve accomplished nothing.

Are you disappointed when a quilting blog you visit has little to nothing about quilting on it? Like my blog lately for instance? Just shows us quilters have other lives too, other things we do other than sit at the sewing machine all day making beautiful quilts.

Sometimes I am visiting my neighbors on a blog ring, and get off track, ending up on another ring, and then another, until I am so lost I hit the red X and get back what I was doing before I went visiting… goofing off

Which is about what I am doing now, so back to work. It’s a new Relay year and surely there is something for me to do… after I look at this one more blog…

2 comments:

  1. The link to your site is buried in my folder of links to other quilters.

    I haven't posted anything quilty in AGES. It is garden season!

    Best Wishes!
    Cindy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get here from the stashbusters blog. Just clicking on posts on that sidebar when i find something that sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge