Tuesday, September 08, 2009

How much fabric?

Becky said “I see color reccommendations but not amounts or approx finished size...or is it going to be THAT mysterious?” Yes, this is a mysterious mystery. Actually, I don’t want to give you too much information at a time, I need you to check back again and again until you have it all and your project is finished. I mean, if I gave you everything at one time it wouldn’t be very mysterious would it?

Let’s talk about fabric…. This is a good excuse to go out and help the economy and buy some new fabric. Or if you are already an established quilter and have quite a stash, then you can pull from your stash. My wall hanging size sample came from my stash and it’s not scrappy.

I’ll give you yardages next, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge