Thursday, September 03, 2009

Even Dozen

One comment here, and 11 emails about yesterday’s blog. I guess that means I have a dozen readers… see I don’t need a counter, LOL!


Actually the emails were interesting.
· One friend said she subscribed to my blog… I didn’t know you could do that.
· Another quilter said she found my blog from my signature line on a Yahoo group and has been following me for a few years now.
· Someone had a funny comment about Big Brother watching me as I was “goofing off” on all the blogs, which is why she has one of those live feed things on her site.
· One quilter said that if I really wanted a lot of people to follow me, I should give away something. She did, and now has a ton of followers… I’m not sure I want people reading me just to get something free. Truthfully, I don’t care how many people read me, I’m just writing for me.

Ginny, an internet quilter friend in Virginia said I needed a follower thingie on my blog so I could see how many people were following me. Truthfully, I’m too insecure to do that…what if no one signed up? On my dashboard it says I have a follower… waving hi to Colleen, my lone follower, who I actually have had the pleasure of meeting at a retreat one year.



I have been thinking about doing a mystery on here… wonder if people would follow that? I think I will think about that some more. Right now I have blogs to read.

3 comments:

  1. i love mysterys. I'd probably follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marge -- waving from beautiful north east Pennsylvania where the weather is perfect. I actually follow you on Google Reader. And in the upper right corner is an option to show details. It says you have 11 followers and you post 1.9 times per week. However, when I was going directly to your post to write a note you had just post again... trying to up your average, are you?? LOL. I am still way behind on mysteries. I am fixin' to think about the irish chain. I've planned border sizes just haven't cut borders yet. Take care. B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy!
    Waving from Western Oklahoma. I'm following you...just way in the back!


    I'm so far behind....I thought I was First!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge