Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Marge, what are you doing?

Do you really want to know, LOL! I am doing a little bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing. Doing as much as I can every day to get ahead on Thanksgiving and Christmas, yes Christmas. We did our grocery shopping, John helped. Although, honestly, he’s not a lot of help. He just seems so lost in the store, while I know where things are and can get them before I explain to him where they are and he finds them. He managed to obey orders pretty well the last two trips, LOL! Only thing that showed up at home I don’t remember on the list was chocolate donuts, but we both love them so they won’t go to waste, but to waist instead.

Today I started the cooking and cleaning. BIG JOKE.. me cleaning. I sat in a chair and dusted what I could reach. When I couldn’t reach anything else, I stood up until the knees started screaming at me, then I sat down again. I got the office and our bedroom done, so it’s a start.

Then I did some pre-cooking, I started Mom’s Jell-o Salad a favorite I haven’t made for a year at least. It can be made ahead of time, so it’s started. Tomorrow I will make the Sweet Potato Casserole, except the topping.

And in between the cooking and cleaning I am working on future patterns, the pattern part at least since I can’t get upstairs to do any sewing. I have “hired” a whole bunch of new testers, and sent them several patterns to test, and still have three in the works which I am not 100% happy with enough to send. I can keep those ladies busy as much as they want to be, and so far they are doing a great job at finding things to be corrected. (Especially Gail, thanks!)

AND I am wrapping Christmas presents as they arrive in the mail. Been shopping on line and found some fun things for my guys. Wrapping them as they arrive so no one accidently sees their Christmas present when they are here at Thanksgiving.

And that’s what I’ve been up to. Aren’t you sorry you asked?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge