Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday at last

Weather report, no sun yet, but thankfully the wind and rain have died down. According to our rain gauge we had about four and a half inches of rain, and according to the trees, it was very windy… limbs are down all over the yard.

A few people have asked me for the pattern to the November Retreat project, so I’ve made it into a real pattern, and even named it. Quarter of a Court House is now for sale on my Patterns For Relay page.

Not only was it the retreat mystery, I also presented it to the Mysteries For Relay group at the same time. Maureen, a member of the group, showed off her blocks on her blog, setting them three different ways. I like setting three the best, but since I’ve sewn my blocks together into squares won’t be able to do mine that way. Maybe the next one!

And some sad news to report… my mouse died. Unless you are a retreater and/or have seen it, you won’t know what I mean, but it is a sad thing for me. It was the perfect mouse for me, tiny to fit my tiny hand. However, good news to follow, I found mini mice on eBay, and purchased one. If it’s the same as the one which preceded it, I am buying a supply of them just so I will have one whenever I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge