Sunday, November 15, 2009

What a difference a day makes

Today’s weather report, sunny and warm, bright blue sky and 70 degrees. What a lovely Sunday it is.

I am in need of a few pattern testers. Two of my testers have decided to have new babies instead of quilting, congratulations to both families. But your gain is my loss, and I must replace you.

I need a few volunteers who are willing to make at least one block a month to test my BOM patterns. I will need you to check for typos, grammar errors, measurements, etc. I would also like it if you could send me a photo of your blocks to add to the web page.

And there will also be a few mystery patterns to test also, where you may be asked to make at least a lap quilt. Again I would need you to check for typos, grammar errors, measurements, etc. I would also like it if you could send me a photo of your blocks and or quilts to add to the mystery pattern.

Interested, send me an email at quiltersretreat@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge