Saturday, October 13, 2012

13th!


So we went out to lunch with the in-laws, an overdue birthday lunch.  It was very nice, great meal, enjoyable conversation, nothing to complain about.  After lunch Pop wanted to go for a ride.  For some reason he looked at his watch and said it’s the 19th of October and I knew instantly he was wrong.  Now I’m not a clock watcher, nor am I a calendar watcher, but this week I know what the date is… and I knew it wasn’t the 19th and I told him so.  He said you’re right, it’s only the 13th… 

How do I know..... well ‘cause in five days, on the 18th to be exact, the fall retreats start.  I’m counting the days, if you didn’t already know that, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge