Friday, October 12, 2012

More about Find My Fabric


More about Find My Fabric which I posted about yesterday.  I got an email about it, so I checked it out.  I found I liked it, so I shared it with you all.  I actually went back and checked it out again later in the day.  I know I will use it often. 

Now today I find out that I can get compensated for my blog post.  I didn’t post about it for the money, but if you all know me you KNOW I won’t turn down money.  I will take any money I get and put it right on my Relay For Life fundraising page. 

So I’m saying, as required by the FTC “I will be compensated for my review”  And if the FTC ever checks my blog, I sure hope they leave a comment, LOL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge