Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday, Tuesday, Retreatday


Am I ready, nope, not yet.  Laundry is done but suitcase is still in the closet empty.  Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut, well more like trimmed, I don’t have a lot.  But if I don’t take care of it before I go I’ll be a shaggy mess before I get home. And I am one of those ladies who likes her own personal hair dresser and I’ve been using the same lady for the last 16 years.  She knows my head and I trust her. 

Now, having said that, I do have a back up, and this special lady will be at one of the retreats too.  But she has a huge disadvantage over my regular lady, she doesn’t have clippers.  Maybe I should buy her some clippers, and then I can get my hair cut while retreating, LOL! 

One day my hair won’t matter, November 2nd when I plan to wear my bald cap all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge