Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday, Tuesday, Retreatday


Am I ready, nope, not yet.  Laundry is done but suitcase is still in the closet empty.  Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut, well more like trimmed, I don’t have a lot.  But if I don’t take care of it before I go I’ll be a shaggy mess before I get home. And I am one of those ladies who likes her own personal hair dresser and I’ve been using the same lady for the last 16 years.  She knows my head and I trust her. 

Now, having said that, I do have a back up, and this special lady will be at one of the retreats too.  But she has a huge disadvantage over my regular lady, she doesn’t have clippers.  Maybe I should buy her some clippers, and then I can get my hair cut while retreating, LOL! 

One day my hair won’t matter, November 2nd when I plan to wear my bald cap all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge