Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Getting readier


So I’m getting ready for the upcoming retreats… yea I know …. you’ve been hearing that for months…. Well now I only have two weeks left and I am still getting ready.  I have all the patterns printed, the Bali Pops ready for those who ordered them and extras for who will want them once they see them… I have quilts for Bob’s, quilts for samples, scraps for who knows what… and it occurred to me… what am I going to sew while there? 
SO… I have a sample that needs binding, I have to do that for sure. 

I’ve pulled a UFO, simple table runner that needs quilting, I will do that.
And I have another strings quilt that needs finishing, I will do that.

And I have three new designs I want to test, I will try those. 
And I have about two dozen other ideas I want to try, and I still have 39 UFOs I could work on too… but… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge