Sunday, October 07, 2012

More Goodies

So I’m going through my stash looking for things to use while on retreat and I find a zip lock bag of these wild metallic fabrics.  I have no idea at all when I bought them, but I’m pretty sure I did.... and I think it may have been when a friend, her DH and I were visiting Lancaster a long time ago… you know… her evil influence forced me to buy them… maybe?  Since I’ve never used them, and since I really don’t know how to use them, I am taking them to the retreat with me. 

First I washed them… I wish the metallic in them was real, most of the gold washed off and the water looked like something from a gold miners sifting gold pan. 
And I also found some fat quarters that I think will go with that bold fabric I got from Peggy.   It’s in the washer now. 

I’m getting more and more ready and it’s a good thing, only 10 days now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge