Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today's chore


Today I am working on all the web pages for the 2013 Retreats.  Normally I do them when I get home from each retreat, but this year I’m doing them ahead of time.  All I will have to do when I post them is add a photo (or not) and make note of openings (if there are any). 
Doing the web pages aren’t hard, they are all pretty much alike, just change the dates.  The retreats themselves are hardly alike, all the different people make each one different and unique.  We might do the exact same thing at every retreat but they are each so special in their own way. 

And that is why I keep on doing them.  Forty retreats and counting, sixteen years worth…  wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge