Wednesday, February 08, 2012

"Did you forget something?"

"Did you forget something?"
That was the subject line in an email I got this morning.  When I opened it, it was blank.  But since it came from Kathy, I was pretty sure I knew what she meant and sure enough, I'd forgotten to blog yesterday!  Whoops!

Bigger whoops if you knew I was on the computer a good part of the day yesterday.  I’ve been working on the last few BOMs web pages for the 2011 Sampler.  Let me explain, I had all the blocks picked out, and did the word instructions and diagrams as I made each block.  Then I ran out of my B&W fabric and didn’t want to go buy any more.  (I’m trying hard to use what I have and not buy any more.) 

So I made my sampler sample, had it quilted and put the binding on and declared it finished.  However, the diagram on line shows 16 blocks and I had 15 picked out, I just stopped at 12.  In my head it was done.  Then January rolls around and I started my 2012 projects and quite a few people ask me about the rest of the blocks for the 2011 Sampler. 

I checked my files and I had blocks #13 and 14 completely finished, word and web page and I even had made sample blocks.  But #15 I had nothing except the EQ diagram of the block and there was no #16.  So yesterday I made block #16 and did the web page, it’s now ready to go on line.  Block #15… not so ready.  It’s a tricky one to diagram, and I want to be sure of my directions, so I’m going to make another sample and then it will be ready. 

And in all that I forgot to Blog.  And someone else reminded me I hadn’t posted on Facebook lately.  Hmmmm sorry about that.  So today I checked in there…  again changes and I’m not sure about some of them.  But I was on, I even posted something to prove it, LOL!  Now back to the important stuff, sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge