Friday, July 11, 2014

Rain anyone?

I know there are parts of the world that desperately need rain, so I almost hate saying this....  we got rain yesterday, lots of rain, four inches to be exact.  A cell got hung up over us and dumped and dumped and dumped.  Made for some soggy ground around here, and some flooding too.  Today is dark and dreary again, but comfy (except for the humidity) so I won’t complain.  I’ll just turn my light on and get to work. 

Laundry is finally caught up, everything is clean again.  When I opened my t-shirt drawer to put away my everyday t-shirts I realized how long it had been since I did my own laundry, there was just one shirt left in there.  (I only did John's since the dryer was broken.)  Of course I have my retreat t-shirts in another place and I could have worn them, I have about two dozen… giggle..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge