Saturday, July 26, 2014

My week

Bet you thought I’d do better after losing internet for almost three days, sorry if I let you down.  Actually it’s just been a busy week.  I’m working on a project I started a while back…  November 7, 2012 to be exact.  At that time I started what I thought would be another Scrappy Trips from Quiltville.  However I didn’t like it when I laid it out on the bed so I put it aside.  In March this year I decided to take them apart and do something else with them, but didn’t really know what that something was.  

In May  I decided what I wanted to do with them for sure, but needed some fabric to finish them.  That fabric took forever getting here, well too long to start before my surgery anyway, so the project kind of sat there a little longer. 

Earlier this week I decided, since I didn’t have internet I might as well sew, so I started cutting up the fabrics I needed for the last part of the quilt… 576 little four-patches.  I’ve been cutting and sewing and cutting and sewing and cutting and sewing and cutting and sewing and I’m still not finished, not even half way yet… 

I’m not starting anything else until this one is done…

Wonder how many times have I said that before? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge