Friday, July 18, 2014

Two days later…

What can I say, I’m just meandering and getting things done, but not that kitchen floor yet.

I got up my almost typical time of 7:30 this AM and went right out the door… well I did get dressed first.  I had an errand to run, took care of that and stopped at the store to pick up a few things for the weekend.  I wished I didn’t have that errand since it was nice and cool out this AM and it would have been a good morning to work on that garden.  But… 

When I got home at 9 I had to check in on line and now an hour and a half later I’m ready to get to work.  I will mop that kitchen floor today… might even do it now just to get it over with.  Maybe… 
maybe not…
time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge