Friday, July 18, 2014

Two days later…

What can I say, I’m just meandering and getting things done, but not that kitchen floor yet.

I got up my almost typical time of 7:30 this AM and went right out the door… well I did get dressed first.  I had an errand to run, took care of that and stopped at the store to pick up a few things for the weekend.  I wished I didn’t have that errand since it was nice and cool out this AM and it would have been a good morning to work on that garden.  But… 

When I got home at 9 I had to check in on line and now an hour and a half later I’m ready to get to work.  I will mop that kitchen floor today… might even do it now just to get it over with.  Maybe… 
maybe not…
time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge