Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dreary day

Thunder woke me up early this morning, and rumbled around for several hours before it moved on.  Not a drop of rain came from all the racket, at least not in our neighborhood.  We are under severe drought conditions in most areas of the county.   

Since I was up early I started work early on my secret project.  I remade two blocks, my way of checking my written directions.  I like those two so much that I made two of each. 

Then the thunder started again, first off in a distance and gradually getting closer and closer.  Radar showed rain in the clouds and sure enough it has started raining.  Right now it’s just a light shower… I hope there is more up there to come down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge