Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dreary day

Thunder woke me up early this morning, and rumbled around for several hours before it moved on.  Not a drop of rain came from all the racket, at least not in our neighborhood.  We are under severe drought conditions in most areas of the county.   

Since I was up early I started work early on my secret project.  I remade two blocks, my way of checking my written directions.  I like those two so much that I made two of each. 

Then the thunder started again, first off in a distance and gradually getting closer and closer.  Radar showed rain in the clouds and sure enough it has started raining.  Right now it’s just a light shower… I hope there is more up there to come down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge