Sunday, June 26, 2011

Get over it!

Sorry friends, I am just not blogging every day… I will try to do better

Right now I am fighting quilters block.  Well not really block, more like indecision.  I have too many choices and can’t decide what to do next.

I have 41 UFOs, none that interest me in finishing this very minute. 

I have plenty of untested patterns, I can’t decide which one to try next.

I have a ton of fabric, I can’t decide what I want to use up next. 

Yesterday I closed the designer in me and spent a whole day without doing anything quilted related.  I read a book cover to cover and enjoyed my lazy day. 

As for my block or indecision, I will get over it, eventually. 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Marge. You need to take a break every now and then. I put away my machine a week ago and haven't had the energy to take it out and sew. Give your creativity a rest and when you get back to sewing you will have an explosion of new ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge