Sunday, June 26, 2011

Get over it!

Sorry friends, I am just not blogging every day… I will try to do better

Right now I am fighting quilters block.  Well not really block, more like indecision.  I have too many choices and can’t decide what to do next.

I have 41 UFOs, none that interest me in finishing this very minute. 

I have plenty of untested patterns, I can’t decide which one to try next.

I have a ton of fabric, I can’t decide what I want to use up next. 

Yesterday I closed the designer in me and spent a whole day without doing anything quilted related.  I read a book cover to cover and enjoyed my lazy day. 

As for my block or indecision, I will get over it, eventually. 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Marge. You need to take a break every now and then. I put away my machine a week ago and haven't had the energy to take it out and sew. Give your creativity a rest and when you get back to sewing you will have an explosion of new ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge