Monday, June 27, 2011

Mufasa adventure begins


Mufasa Nov 2008
Remember this little fellow?  

Well he’s turned into a huge guy, and he’s come to live with us for a few months.  Mike has moved to Maryland and started a new job in Virginia, and is temporarily living in his future mother-in-law’s basement.  (At least until the wedding when Mike and Kelly hope to find a place of their own somewhere between her job in Rockville MD and his in Sterling VA.)  Since that home has two cats already, Mufasa has come here to live.

Yesterday before his move, he escaped from the trailer and was missing for hours.  He finally showed up all covered in cob webs and dirt and was packed up and brought here.  He did fine last night, and I never heard him until John was up getting ready for work this morning.  After John left Mufasa went back to bed and was still there when I left the house to run errands at 11.  However he was waiting for me at the door when I came in, loudly demanding to know where I had run off to.   

He followed me everywhere I went after that.  When I was in the living room he made himself at home on the quilt chair, and when I was out here on the porch he took up hummingbird watching duty.   

So far so good, let’s hope it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge