Monday, June 06, 2011

Monday Monday… so good to me

Monday morning was all I hoped it would be.. ba da, ba da da da (Laughing wildly at word trying to auto correct that… bad a bad a dad a )

Yesterday I finished my sample for the summer mystery and went right to work on a new BOM… Well I did clean up the summer mystery fabrics, taking all the left overs except binding fabrics back upstairs. And while up there I pulled some scraps and little bits to work on samples for a new BOM series.

I’ve had this idea in the back of my head for a while, and for reasons which I can’t quite explain right this minute, I knew I had to start it now. Yesterday while it was still cool I started the first block. This morning I wrote the pattern and made a second block following the pattern.

After some chores I started the second block, made a sample, wrote the pattern and made a second sample. I like the second block even better than first one, although they both are cute.

So now I am moving on to the third block, except I can’t decide which one I want to do next, or which fabric to use with it.

I’m having way too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge