Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Hot Wednesday


I was up past midnight last night and I actually got some work done. I wrote two new BOM patterns based on what I “thought” the cuttings would be.


This morning when I could trust myself to rotary cut I tested the patterns. I did OK in guessing what cuts should be, and only had a few little changes. I did two new blocks today, tweaked the patterns for both, adding photos as graphics. I’m really enjoying these blocks and can’t wait to put them together into a quilt.

I have realized that perhaps these blocks are a wee bit small, so when I get these all done, I will start over again with the same thing only larger.

I have a group of ladies who are willing to test for me and I sure hope they enjoy them as much as I am.

Photo today is a portulaca we were given as a gift. I love the yellow flowers.

1 comment:

  1. small blocks? I'm wondering how big they will be? Any clues...or just wait?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge