Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Hot Wednesday


I was up past midnight last night and I actually got some work done. I wrote two new BOM patterns based on what I “thought” the cuttings would be.


This morning when I could trust myself to rotary cut I tested the patterns. I did OK in guessing what cuts should be, and only had a few little changes. I did two new blocks today, tweaked the patterns for both, adding photos as graphics. I’m really enjoying these blocks and can’t wait to put them together into a quilt.

I have realized that perhaps these blocks are a wee bit small, so when I get these all done, I will start over again with the same thing only larger.

I have a group of ladies who are willing to test for me and I sure hope they enjoy them as much as I am.

Photo today is a portulaca we were given as a gift. I love the yellow flowers.

1 comment:

  1. small blocks? I'm wondering how big they will be? Any clues...or just wait?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge