Tuesday, April 02, 2013

$10 worth a million


I had an inner struggle today, having to do with money.  Did I spend what I considered a lot for something that had no value to me for something I said I would do?  Money is tight and I really thought I was being dim-witted in spending what I did. 

All the way home from my errand I was kicking myself for spending the money and then telling myself that I had done the right thing in spending it… back and forth, good and bad, arguing with myself over the money spent. 

And when I got home and checked email someone had made a $10 donation to my fundraising efforts…  and I felt like an idiot for even thinking of not spending what I did.  Many people have donated to my causes, why did I struggle so much to spend what I did.  In a way, I was paying it back and forward at the same time. 

That $10 donation was worth a million to me.  And a million thanks go to the special lady who made me aware that I owe a lot to so many and I should never hesitate to return the favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge