Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Retreat


No I didn’t forget to post while retreating, I just didn’t have time.  My days were packed with sewing and laughing and eating and laughing and sewing and laughing and more laughing.  We all had a wonderful time and it was hard for it to end.  e TheThe

Although the retreat ended on Sunday, to me it’s not really over until I get the photos posted, which I finally did last night. 
http://delawarequilts.com/Retreat/2013/04.09.2013.html

We had three newcomers this time, Kim from Michigan, Lisa and Peggy both transplanted Texans now living in Maryland and Ohio.  Peggy and I have been on line friends since at least 2004 but this was the first time I got to give her an in person hug.   Everyone quickly became friends and the whole group melted into one happy quilting family. 

Thanks to all of those ladies for a truly delightful week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge