Sunday, April 07, 2013

Bags are packed


Bags are packed except my clothes, have to wait for laundry to finish.  Everything is in the car except for a few last minute things.  I always have last minute things.  I’ve checked my lists, both mental and in excel, and I think I have it all.  If I’ve forgotten anything I hope I can get up there. 

I keep trying to remember things that other people forget, and make sure I have mine… Thread, you would be surprised how many ladies have shown up without thread.  Parts to sewing machines, if I had a dollar for each part left behind I’d be rich… how can you forget your foot controller?  Better make sure I have mine.  Scissors, yes ladies come without scissors, but I always have a spare pair… better make sure. 

I supply some tools for everyone to use, rulers, rotary cutter, and when someone is flying in I even have a Featherweight for them to use.  I have three huge cutting mats, almost time to replace them, wonder if I can find them on sale this trip? 

Yep, I think I’m ready, almost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge