Saturday, April 06, 2013

And the packing begins….


Spring Retreat starts in a few days, I need to get ready.  First I have to decide what projects I am taking with me.  I have two bolts of flannel that I want to make baby quilts with, pre-washed and packed…  Then what?  Well I have a huge list of want-2-make, just to decide.  And I’m not taking any UFOs, I want to make some not finish any, if that makes any sense to anyone. 

This is just a one week trip, and if I really apply myself, don’t go off shopping or spending a lot of time out of the conference room, I could accomplish a lot.  And if I didn’t have to sleep, wow, think of all the work I’d get done. 

But the biggest distraction at the retreats is visiting with friends.  I can sew alone at home, but only at the retreats do I have someone to chat with so I can’t let that precious opportunity go wasted, I must catch up with everyone if possible and still get a lot of sewing done….

Wish me luck, I’m going to need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge