Saturday, April 06, 2013

And the packing begins….


Spring Retreat starts in a few days, I need to get ready.  First I have to decide what projects I am taking with me.  I have two bolts of flannel that I want to make baby quilts with, pre-washed and packed…  Then what?  Well I have a huge list of want-2-make, just to decide.  And I’m not taking any UFOs, I want to make some not finish any, if that makes any sense to anyone. 

This is just a one week trip, and if I really apply myself, don’t go off shopping or spending a lot of time out of the conference room, I could accomplish a lot.  And if I didn’t have to sleep, wow, think of all the work I’d get done. 

But the biggest distraction at the retreats is visiting with friends.  I can sew alone at home, but only at the retreats do I have someone to chat with so I can’t let that precious opportunity go wasted, I must catch up with everyone if possible and still get a lot of sewing done….

Wish me luck, I’m going to need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge