Here are eight more reasons why I Relay
1. In honor of and in support of many friends and family who are fighting cancer or who have beat cancer.
2. In memory of friends who lost their battle to cancer
3. To help fund accommodations for a cancer patients family during treatments. I’ve had friends who were able to take advantage of The Hope Lodge in Baltimore
4. To help fund the call center who has answers about cancer and treatments, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. My friend Pat got answers on Christmas day after being diagnosed on Christmas eve. 800-227-2345
5. To help a woman battling cancer look beautiful again with a wig and decent bra.
6. To help fund Road to Recovery which offers rides to patients when they need one to treatments, Drs appointments and home again.
7. In memory of Relays past and all the people who are no longer a part of Relay, for whatever reason.
8. In hope that someday somewhere someone will find the cure and we won’t have to Relay anymore!http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Marge.Gordon