Saturday, May 18, 2013

Why?

Why do I need to raise another $1000?  Because I want to make another sponsor donation to another Relay event.  I use my sale profits, and in many cases all of the money from my sales to donate to Relay For Life at a sponsor level.  I would like to make another sponsor donation, but have used up all my money, so I need to sell some quilts. 

And honestly, any offer will be considered.  Take a look at what I’m selling and save yourself the time and effort of making it yourself.  My prices are almost at the cost of the materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge