Thursday, May 09, 2013

Not feeling well

I guess I can’t hide it, everyone knows me too well.  Kathy says “I know you are flaring because you are not posting”  And my poor husband, he knows because when I don’t feel well apparently I am a bitch to be around. 

So if everyone knows it why am I trying to hide it?  Why am I denying to myself and everyone else that every muscle in my body is screaming at me?  Why am I hiding the fact that I’ve slept 31 hours in the last 48 and still feel like I could sleep another hundred hours? 
I upped my prednisone this morning, just a little, hoping that will help this flare up.  I am prepared to up it again tomorrow if I don’t feel better by the end of today.  I hate taking pills, but I hate hurting more. 

I refuse to let this get me down, and if I have to take more meds and get that dreaded prednisone puff, so be it.  Right now I’d rather look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow woman than hurt like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge