Sunday, May 19, 2013

Odds

I find the lottery amusing and sometimes ridiculously stupid too.  I mean come on... your chances of winning are 1 in 175,223,510 according to the Powerball web site.  I prefer smaller odds, like 1 in 55.  And if I had played my favorite numbers in this latest Powerball drawing I would have beat those odd, the 1 in 55 I mean… I would have had one number and would have gained a whole two bucks. 

I much prefer gambling with my fabrics.  Now there are some interesting odds… the chances that I’ll use up all my fabrics before I die, probably pretty close to the odds of winning the Powerball Jackpot.  Odds of ever finishing all my UFOs this year, I’d say the odds on that are about 1 in 12,244, but I’m just guessing…. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge