Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Two day vacation


Just home from a short trip to Lancaster with my sister-in-law Cheri. 
We got to visit Jon and Mendy and Simba on the way up.  We went by one of my childhood homes and were surprised to see it was on the National Register of Historic Places. 
I saw my first Baltimore Oriel at Mill Creek in Stumptown, Cheri has the better pictures since I had my telephoto lens on.  And on the way home we spotted two Bald Eagles, one over the toll exchange in Dover and the second at Argo’s Corner. 

I got the backing I needed for Key West Tango from the Quilt and Fabric Shack and second one for a future mystery at Zooks. 
I got all the goodies John desired and my yogurt from Kauffman’s Fruit Farm & Market. 

We had a thoroughly enjoyable overnight at the Amish View Inn, getting to see some of my favorite people there. And of course a glorious visit to the hot tub and a filling breakfast in the morning. 
Between us we took almost 2000 pictures.  Most of the good ones are on her camera, since I did all the driving. 

Best of all I had some quality time with a special sister-in-law!  I hope she had as much fun as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge