Monday, May 20, 2013

So it’s Monday..


So it’s Monday.. I got up and the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. Checked email and facebook and then decided to start my day. Threw a load of laundry in washer and then jumped in the shower. While in there it got very dark, then darker when the power blinked for a minute, but came back on again. Got out of the shower and the sunny day was gone, raining. Checked email one more time after receiving a phone call about a retreat and had to get back on computer to answer her questions …. and found out that another friend has died from cancer. A 50 plus lady with a brand new grandbaby, and amazing talent as a quilter and artist too. She had a headache which wouldn’t go away, test showed a tumor on her brain and a week later she’s gone. Not such a beautiful day anymore even if the sun has come back out.
I hate cancer!

1 comment:

  1. My sympathy to you and her family and friends. How frightening to loose someone so quickly. I agree...HATE cancer! So many good things are happening in research; I know science will find answers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge