Monday, May 20, 2013

So it’s Monday..


So it’s Monday.. I got up and the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. Checked email and facebook and then decided to start my day. Threw a load of laundry in washer and then jumped in the shower. While in there it got very dark, then darker when the power blinked for a minute, but came back on again. Got out of the shower and the sunny day was gone, raining. Checked email one more time after receiving a phone call about a retreat and had to get back on computer to answer her questions …. and found out that another friend has died from cancer. A 50 plus lady with a brand new grandbaby, and amazing talent as a quilter and artist too. She had a headache which wouldn’t go away, test showed a tumor on her brain and a week later she’s gone. Not such a beautiful day anymore even if the sun has come back out.
I hate cancer!

1 comment:

  1. My sympathy to you and her family and friends. How frightening to loose someone so quickly. I agree...HATE cancer! So many good things are happening in research; I know science will find answers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge