Friday, May 03, 2013

Quilting gamble

Two days ago I took a quilting gamble,  taking a matching set of strips and charms and making something without a pattern or design.  First I went down the stack of charms as they came up and made triangle squares, I had 40 triangle squares (HST or DHS which ever you call them).  Then I started adding strips, sort of like a log cabin, but not really… very randomly.  I laid them out on the bed and turned rows until I used up as many blocks as I could.  And this is the result. 
Made from one Macaroon Bali Pop and matching Snaps (2 1/2 inch strips and 5 inch squares)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge