Saturday, May 04, 2013

Quilt name?

Yesterday I posted a picture of my latest quilt on here and on facebook.  I asked for name suggestions on facebook and got several, two I really like. 

 My friend Candy suggested Snap, Crackle Pop...for the 5" snaps, the Bali Pop & the references to crystals...(someone said it looked like broken glass and crystals)

And my friend and neighbor Diana suggested Key West Tango.  I liked that name because to me the fabrics had a Key West color vibe and the craziness of it was similar to a tango.  (Diana isn’t even a quilter, LOL!)

I like BOTH names equally, much more than the Macaroon Gamble name I’d come up with. 

So which name do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge