Friday, May 14, 2010

Electric Quilt sale

OK, after I posted about extending or not the EQ7 sale I got two more emails about it… two for a total of three people who wanted to know if I would be extending my sale or not. So I had to think about it.

Let’s get real, I am not a real store, I only buy and sell things which I think some quilters want to have, and only new gadgets most of the time, and rarely items on request. I only do this for two reasons, to provide a service for quilters and to raise money for Relay. Period.

When the last Electric Quilt upgrade came out I only bought for those who asked me to get them the upgrade. I was below the minimum order, so I had extras which hung around way too long for my comfort zone.

This time I will only be ordering what is bought and paid for. I will not order any extras. Once my order goes in, I will most likely not re-order.

If you want Electric Quilt 7 it will not be any cheaper than it is now at the introductory price. Not on my web site or anyone else’s. I may not be the cheapest on the internet I don’t really know. If you want it cheaper, check eBay, do a search on Google, shop around. It does not matter to me where you buy it.

But if you buy from me ALL of the profit will go to fighting cancer and helping find the cure. If you want Electric Quilt 7 now and want to donate the profit to ACS, please order now.

Will I be extending the sale… yes and no… I will keep my price the same, but free shipping ends May 15th. I will take additional orders through May 26th and shipping will be $10.70.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge