Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nag nag nag

OK I’ll blog, LOL! Sorry, I am trying to finish up Relay stuff so I can move on to sewing again, with some PT stuck in there somewhere. When PT will start I still don’t know. I didn’t have time Thursday or Friday to set up an appointment, and forgot yesterday and today they aren’t answering their phone or returning phone calls.

So let me tell you what I have been up to, or even better, show you. Here are the Relay photos, and if you look carefully you can even find me in there. http://eastsussexrelay.com/Relay10/Photos/index.html I did have to come home to do the data entry since I couldn’t get any signal at all out there in the boonies. Hopefully someone will take care of that soon, AT&T, Verizon, someone, anyone! I came home about 2:30AM and spent an hour and a half doing my work, then took a snooze while the system caught up with me. After a quick shower, to fully wake me up, and printing reports I rushed back.

Well not quite rushed… I never expected to see two accidents, one quite serious, in the few miles between here and there, but I did. Detours and round trips, but I finally made it there and just in time for closing ceremonies.

Final total that morning was $101,398 but that’s already gone up. My team finished in second place with $10,020, which also has gone up.

Pleased, you bet I am, pleased as punch. Thanks to everyone who made that happen. But I’m not stopping yet, cancer is still around so I’ll keep on fundraising.

And speaking of fundraising, free shipping on EQ7 ends May 15th. I have a great price WITH free shipping, and all the profit will go to Relay For Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge