Friday, May 07, 2010

It Is Relay Day at last!

Today is a day I have been working towards since September 1st last year. Finally the event is happening. I am headed there shortly, but before I left I wanted to thank ALL of you who have donated to this cause. There are not enough words to express my appreciation.
As I head out now we are at almost $90,000, and every dollar will be used to help someone fighting cancer, or to find the cure.
Thank you all for helping!

And if you haven’t donated yet, please consider making a small donation. Every dollar brings us closer to the cure.

1 comment:

  1. Marge, SHEESH! I have a lot of blog catching up to do. I love reading blogs, but since we've been home, I haven't had the time. OR, when I DO have the time, I'm just too tired! But I wanted to tell you HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and I want to thank you for all the supportive comments you've made. Glad you are recovering well. Knees are a bummer, aren't they. I've had both mine totally replaced and am sooooo glad i did. My RA caused me to not be able to do things, but the knee replacements have given me soooo much freedom (like hauling kids around China!). Thanks again!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge