Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May?

Does anyone know what happened to Spring? We seemed to have slipped back to winter, I have the heat on and am wearing long sleeves and long pants again... My calendar says it is May but the weather sure doesn't.

Not much happening, still tying up loose ends on Relay, getting ready for the Wrap-up Party, which we haven’t set a date for yet, at least no one has told me when it is. Amazing how much work there is to get this Relay done and over with and then start all over again. We keep on Relaying as long as Relay is needed.

I had my PT analysis Tuesday, took over an hour of torture so he knew where my weaknesses were. I could have told him, my knees forget how to work, LOL. I start the rest of the torture tomorrow, three times a week for 12 weeks… but I know it is going to be worth it, so I can get back to sewing.

Speaking of sewing, I did, two whole blocks. I challenged myself to make a miniature block of the upcoming mystery, and I did. Then I decided to see if I could go smaller… what a joke. Not only is the block crooked, it’s not finished and never will be, tiny scraps in the trash now.. I went too small.

I have a list of miniatures I want to make, as soon as I can sit long enough to make them, for the AAQI challenge. I want to send 100, if I have to make them myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge