Thursday, May 13, 2010

Replies to emails

I liked your wordless Wednesday, but could you explain some?
I’d love to explain. Those are some of the survivors from our Relay. I say some, because there are many faces missing… I guess they were camera shy, or hiding behind someone else. Some of these people I have known for years…
John’s sister Cheri who I have known for 45 years in August, a ten year survivor…
Carlyn who has been Relaying as long as I have, since we started when our kids were in band…
the bosses husband Joe who I have known for I think six years now…
Jamee my lunch pal and new team member (thank you)…
Bob aka Elvis who I just met this year, but wish I had known longer…
my dear Joanie, who isn’t in this photo because I imagine she was sitting on the band wagon, another ten year survivor…
Nancy, Sue, Mike, Doris and Robert, Charlotte, Dale and many more. They are all survivors, and the reason I do what I do. Everyone in that photo is a survivor and for them I Relay.

Are you ever going back to teaching?
Awww that was a sweet question, and I wish I had an answer. Right now I am waiting to start PT, and I don’t know what will happen after that. Do I want to, yes. Can I… another question. I have not done any lengthily standing or walking since June last year. I learned in October that I can’t teach when on drugs, I couldn’ t read my own pattern, LOL. And I haven’t driven more than five miles in the three times I’ve driven this year… oh wait, yes I have. I drove to Relay and back twice, so that means I have driven five times this year, and probably went a whole 20 miles round trip… (FYI, I had two teaching requests yesterday and your question, so I guess I need to start thinking seriously about it)

Will you extend your EQ7 sale?
Free shipping ends on the 15th and I really haven’t decided yet if I will extend the sale or not. Since the profit goes to Relay, I most likely will, but today can’t guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge