Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm skipping days here

I’m not sure what is wrong with me, I am thinking of blogging, even knowing what I want to write about, and then it never gets done. I had a great blog for yesterday, but as you can tell…it’s still in my head somewhere. And right now I can’t even remember what I was going to write, guess it wasn’t that great after all.

I did sew yesterday, finished the mystery mini I started the day before, well finished the top at least. My batting is upstairs, and I haven’t done stairs recently. When I finished that top I had some tiny little triangles left over from trimming, and decided to try to use them. I made a batch of miniature friendship starts, 2 inch finished! I amazed myself at how easily they went together, and how cute they look. I think I might make a larger one or two to go with them, and make them into another wall hanging.

Then this morning I was chatting with my friend on line and decided to make a mini- bargello… as small as I possibly can make it, perhaps as small as 1/2 inch squares. I’ll practice on some scraps I have down here, then when I can manage those stairs will get some color coordinated scraps to make it with.

PT is going well, and yesterday along with some stretching and pulling I learned to use the cane properly. No more listing when I walk.... but do you know how hard it is to carry anything with a cane?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Marge, when I had crutches for 6 months and a cane for another 2, I learned to use a backpack to carry my stuff in, cause it was safer than a shoulder bag, or one of those cross-body bags. I had a nice fabric one that I had made a few years back, and a small-ish more purse like one for those "dress up" occasions, LOL. Big hugs as you continue your PT and recovery !! Liz in CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only thing I've had problems with so far has been my morning coffee, any ideas for that... too wet for the back pack, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge