Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Another day of no sewing!

When will this end? Another day of Relay work but I’ll admit today was a good one, several nice donations today which needed Thank You notes. I love writing thank you notes, especially to old friends. Today I got a donation from a sweetie who used to live here, but has moved further south to get away from the cold. Unfortunately this year the cold is down there too!


I also had to write up a bunch of tickets for the Featherweight raffle. Last minute donations are being made, just a few more days and I'll draw a winner!

And I attended a webinar, boring, but necessary. Thankfully it was over and done with in a little over a half hour, rather than the few hours they scheduled it for.

And I voted for Kelly and Michael, have you today? http://tinyurl.com/65ladd4 Please

And I donated a quilt to Relay for a silent auction. If you would like to make a bid on it, send me an email and I’ll give you the details.

Hopefully tomorrow will go smoothly and then I can resume sewing! My fingers are itching to get at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge