Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Another day of no sewing!

When will this end? Another day of Relay work but I’ll admit today was a good one, several nice donations today which needed Thank You notes. I love writing thank you notes, especially to old friends. Today I got a donation from a sweetie who used to live here, but has moved further south to get away from the cold. Unfortunately this year the cold is down there too!


I also had to write up a bunch of tickets for the Featherweight raffle. Last minute donations are being made, just a few more days and I'll draw a winner!

And I attended a webinar, boring, but necessary. Thankfully it was over and done with in a little over a half hour, rather than the few hours they scheduled it for.

And I voted for Kelly and Michael, have you today? http://tinyurl.com/65ladd4 Please

And I donated a quilt to Relay for a silent auction. If you would like to make a bid on it, send me an email and I’ll give you the details.

Hopefully tomorrow will go smoothly and then I can resume sewing! My fingers are itching to get at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge