Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I loved this spam…

· ARE YOU DEAD//ALIVE (CONFIRM URGENTLY) AND CALL THIS OFFICE‏

I’m dead so please don’t send me any more junk mail.
Wonder if sending that would work, LOL!

Sorry I'm not posting anything quilt related lately, but that's because I'm not doing anything quilt related. I'm working on a new web site which is testing my abilities. That, along with Relay work which comes in now and then and I am so far from quilting it's sad. I sit here in my sewing room surrounded by fabrics, patterns, UFOs and my sewing machine and work work work… but not on what I desire to work on.

The Spring Retreat can’t come soon enough for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm dead this morning too! I get those kind of SPAM messages too, and the automated phone calls we get here at work are amazing.

    Is there really duffus people out there that would give somebody their bank accounting w/routing number? Now, I'm wondering??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge