Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A note from the winner!

While surfing the net one evening in search of new quilt fabric/patterns, etc. I came across a website that also talked about finding a cure for cancer. It really struck home with me as I had recently lost a younger sister to melanoma. I really had no thought of winning, I just thought I was doing my small part to help in the funding for cancer research. I was shocked when I received word that I had won a Featherweight machine!! I'm going to name her "Sherry" in memory of my sister.

I also wanted to say thanks to Marge and Delaware Quilts for going above and beyond! It's people like you who will one day know their efforts and contributions made a difference.
Freddie



Thank YOU Freddie and everyone else who donated, together we are making a difference in someone's life who is fighting cancer and together we WILL find the cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge