Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yes, I forgot again

Yesterday was a crazy day. I worked my fingers to the bone yesterday morning, getting a lot of Relay work done. And it was worth it too, our team is now over $7000. It was mostly computer work, but it wore me out. As the afternoon began I got chills so I put on a sweatshirt. But it didn't help. Then I got tired... and then I knew if I was going to be any good for our Kick-Off I had to take a nap. So my work got put on hold and I crawled under the covers and fell fast asleep. John woke me up when he got home from work. I had just enough time to wash my face, brush my teeth and get to the meeting on time.

It was a good meeting, although not well attended. Then again we're down in numbers this year, so maybe it was well attended.

We came home and had a bite to eat before I settled down in the recliner... and fell back asleep again. I wasn't the only one who was tired, John's snoring woke me up. So I woke him up and we went to bed to sleep, much more comfortable.

So today I finished the work I started yesterday and now I'll wait for that donation to come in. I think they were pleased with what I did for them, at least I hope they are... haven't heard from them yet!

Eventually I'll get back to sewing, sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge