Monday, February 21, 2011

Transferring the sum of ($39.5) million to your account

Gotta love SPAM sometimes. I found this one in my SPAM folder this morning. Yep, I was gonna get 39.5 million to my account number 123456789 after noon today. All I had to do was confirm my checking account number and include the routing number.

At least it would pay for the upcoming wedding, help son open his business, pay off our bills, pay off the mortgages, pay off the boys’ college loans, pay off their ladies’ college loans, buy them all new cars, buy them all homes, etc. etc. etc. etc.

I know they ask for those numbers so they can take what we have. What is funny is that unless they timed it on pay day they wouldn’t find much at all.

1 comment:

  1. Don't they all think that we are all stupid. I cannot tell you how much money I have "WON" if only I would give them all that information. The sad thing is that some people are gullible and fall for their scams.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge