Friday, February 04, 2011

Photo Journal

I’ve been working on a photo journal of all of my quilts… well all the ones I have photos of at least. I really wish I knew way back when I started to take pictures, but I really had no idea how far I would go. I only volunteered to make a few samples for a demonstration, and here I am 37 years later still making samples.

While doing this photo journal I added some of my miniatures and wall hangings to my inventory list. I haven’t added any of the landscapes I’ve made, which is somewhere between 25 and 30… I have photos of 18 I think.

So my quilt number has gone up and I’ve gotten several ideas for mysteries while working on this.... those numbers will keep on climbing, for a long time I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge