Monday, February 28, 2011

I kind of quilted today

Kind of but not really. I went to my quilters and picked up three quilts, two UFOs and one WIP which I hope to get the bindings on soon…. Then I can say I really quilted.

I did post the new BOM, Handy Andy.

As well as that I did some housekeeping, don’t faint! I mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors, amazing. They needed it.

And I did a lot of emailing and chatting about Relay, and some about quilting too. And I made some phone calls, and answered the phone a lot… it was one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. I really like you colour choice - elegant

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge