Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anyone interested in making a log cabin?

I had to share this before I got on the road to Lancaster.  Someone apparently searched for log cabin and came up with my web page.  Me thinks this is a little larger than I want to make a log cabin... image all those strips!

Hello.
According to our survey in the market of China,it shows that the log cabin have a prospect market in China, we hope that we can joint together to develop this market.
The specification of the log cabin we required are :70 for 5 suits; 80 for 8 suits; 100 for 10 suits; 120 for 5 suits ; 150 for 3 suits , and the height is 3.5m. Please design the pattern and foundation figure.
If you have similar designs,pls sent them to us for reference by email. And pls offer us a good scheme and competitive price, so that we can have a long-term cooperation.(The style of the log cabin should be classical and novel, and the appearance should be elegant.)The valid time is 30 days.
Thanks for cooperating.
Best Regards


I think I will pass on this one, too busy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge