Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tomorrow Tomorrow

The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you got to hang on till tomorrow, came what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow
You're always a day away ...

Well truthfully the sun is out today too, which is a good thing since I have to pack the car.  But first I have a few errands to run. 

First is the post office to mail some T-shirts, then I have to go to the drug store.  No I don’t need drugs, I need my shampoo.  The giant store that begins with a wal and ends with a mart has stopped carrying my shampoo so I have to go to a drug store to find it. 

Then I need to get gas.  Well I might need to get gas first, since my gas light went on last night which didn’t make John happy, I’m not supposed to let it get below a quarter of a tank.  But hey, I knew I needed gas and I knew I needed it before leaving for Lancaster and I wasn’t planning on running around… 

And then I will pack the car.  This time I will take before and after photos… or should I call them empty and full photos.  But since I left two huge totes at the hotel, I should have some spare room in the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge