Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tomorrow Tomorrow

The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you got to hang on till tomorrow, came what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow
You're always a day away ...

Well truthfully the sun is out today too, which is a good thing since I have to pack the car.  But first I have a few errands to run. 

First is the post office to mail some T-shirts, then I have to go to the drug store.  No I don’t need drugs, I need my shampoo.  The giant store that begins with a wal and ends with a mart has stopped carrying my shampoo so I have to go to a drug store to find it. 

Then I need to get gas.  Well I might need to get gas first, since my gas light went on last night which didn’t make John happy, I’m not supposed to let it get below a quarter of a tank.  But hey, I knew I needed gas and I knew I needed it before leaving for Lancaster and I wasn’t planning on running around… 

And then I will pack the car.  This time I will take before and after photos… or should I call them empty and full photos.  But since I left two huge totes at the hotel, I should have some spare room in the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge